Regulatory Affairs Coordinator - Cosmetic
BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for Southern California's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Coordinator to work for a leading Greater Los Angeles Area cosmetic company.
- Review raw material and ingredient compositions for regulatory conformity based on industry guidelines / international restrictions.
- Maintain regulatory standards and protocols to ensure compliance with various international regulations.
- Prepare and submit regulatory notifications and registrations as required by the company’s standards to ensure compliance and timely approval for market release of new and existing products.
- Create and review INCI’s for artwork
- Implement processes to ensure effective documentation control and management of international product dossiers and compliance files
- Identify areas of process improvement and assist to propose new solutions designed to increase value and improve performance.
- Establish and foster interaction with regional colleagues in regards to matters associated with safety, regulatory, and claims
- BS/BA in Chemistry or related field required
- Must have 1+ years of regulatory experience in the cosmetic, personal care, or related industry
- Having a strong knowledge of the cosmetic industry, packaging, and manufacturing practices is preferred
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)