Document Control Specialist
BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for Southern California's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a Document Control Specialist to work for a leading Orange County cosmetic company.
QA Document Control Specialist
Pay Rate: $22/hour
1st shift (8am-5pm)
- Requesting raw material and finished good specifications and other required documentation from contract manufacturers and raw material suppliers
- Assuring that all documentation received is credible and legitimate
- Ensuring orderly storage and organization of all documentation to comply with internal procedures and cGMP regulations by creating hardcopies and electronic files
- Updating and maintaining an electronic database of all raw materials, formulas, and finished good documents
- Collecting necessary documentation for Raw Material Qualification (RMQ) and Alternate Source Qualification (ASQ) processes
- Ensuring proper and on-time commercialization of all formulas affected by ASQs
- Collaborating with the Product Development team to identify formulas that need to be obsoleted
- Assisting in coordinating safety testing of new formulas with external labs
- Distributing samples and collecting survey feedback from internal panel tests for new formula evaluations
- Assessing compliance of new raw materials
- BS Degree in the Physical Sciences or related scientific area required.
- Ideal candidate will have 1+ years of experience in document or quality control, preferably in the cosmetics industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment.
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Working experience with GMP and SOP regulated environment is a plus.
- Experience with Agile and Oracle is a plus, but not required.