Research Associate (Molecular)BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for San Diego's Scientific community. We are currently looking for an RA to work for a leading San Diego biotechnology company.
Research Associate - Molecular Biology
- Work as part of a team in a cell culture lab: handling of primary cells and tumor cell lines, bio-banking, evaluate and optimize new culture conditions etc.
- Contribute to project process with scientific discipline through research.
- Work independently with moderate supervision.
- Have open communication, positive interpersonal and teamwork skills, and timely, accurate maintenance of written reports.
- Analyze data and interpret results.
- Prepare technical reports, summaries, protocols and quantitative analyses.
- BS in a scientific discipline.
- 1-3 years of related laboratory experience.
- Experience in cell culture techniques and general molecular and cell biology skills.
- Background in molecular biology and/or cellular signaling pathways required.
- Ability to troubleshoot effectively and solve scientific problems without supervision.