In Vivo Research AssociateBioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for San Diego's Scientific community. We are currently looking for an In Vivo RA to work for a leading San Diego biotechnology company.
In Vivo Research Associate
1. Accurately perform in vivo studies that include the following laboratory procedures in mice:
- Measuring tumors
- Dosing animals
- Blood sampling
- Tissue harvesting
- Tumor implanting, engrafting, cell line xenograft
4. Have open communication, positive interpersonal and teamwork skills, and timely, accurate maintenance of written reports.
5. Adherence to Quality System.
- BS in a scientific discipline preferred OR Associates degree/AALAS certification plus applicable years of experience
- 0-3 years of related laboratory experience.
- Some experience in animal handling in a lab setting is required
- Experience in cell culture techniques and general molecular and cell biology skills.
- Ability to calculate the molarity of solutions, perform dilutions and make solutions following protocols.
- Troubleshoot effectively and solve scientific problems with supervision.
- Must have ability or experience to read and understand relevant scientific literature.
- Willing and able to work under the pressure of deadlines and find solutions to meet timelines.
- Comfortable using computers, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, e-mail, and internet.
- Willing and able to work within a Quality System with oversight by QA and other regulatory bodies. Experience working in a regulated environment a plus.
- Flexible team-player, exceptional organizational and time-management skills.